Sunday, June 28, 2009

Things 8 and 9

Facebook

I've had a facebook account for a few years now, and created it when it was only available to college students. I rarely used it for a long time, but when friends started signing up, I started using it more. Now I use it quite often to keep in touch with my friends and family, to find out what's happening in my community, and just for fun. It's a good way to share photos with people, too. It's also much better than Myspace, if anyone still uses that anymore. I definitely recommend looking at the privacy settings and making sure that you're only sharing what you want to share with others. You can become a "fan" of someone or organization or join groups, all of which I've done. I'd rather not share what groups I've joined, who my friends are, or who I am a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment