Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thing 3

Flickr

I am only now beginning to work on my blog again, after being out of town and on vacation for the past 2-3 weeks. It's back to the real world now and back to business!

Choice 1

I chose to browse Flickr but I will create my own account in the future. It's a great way to share photos with people, especially because it seems to take me forever to send pictures via e-mail. I don't know if this is because the photos are too large or what, but Flickr should solve this problem anyway. It looks like Flickr allows you to do some cool things, such as create personalized greeting cards. I also noticed that it allows you to edit, store, and organize your photos. I have been meaning to organize the digital photos I've taken over the past few years, in fear that if my computer crashes, I will lose all of my pictures.

I conducted a search on Fort Collins, Colorado since this is one of the places I travelled to recently where I was visiting family. I narrowed the search to Lory State Park which is a beautiful place to do some great hiking. Here is an image I found taken at Arthur's Rock at Lory State Park http://www.flickr.com/photos/f-stop/619827616/

When I have some free time I will definitely begin uploading some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment