Sunday, June 7, 2009

Things 6 and 7

Blog Readers and RSS Feeds

Since both of these use Google Reader I'm lumping things 6 and 7 together.

I added the North Texas 23 blog to my reader and created its own folder. I also added the North Texas Regional Library System blog. I tried adding the UNT RIS blog but it would not let me. I don't know if this is because it's a private blog.



The video helped to explain how RSS feeds work. I added an RSS Feed a year or so ago for The Writer's Almanac but never remember to read it. I've added a lot of the recommended RSS Feeds and will hopefully remember to read them!


Google Reader is a good way to keep up with blogs and RSS Feeds, but remember to check them can be the problem. I like that it's possible to organize them into folders as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment