Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thing 12

Twitter

I was hesitant to sign up for twitter, but took the advice not to type in my e-mail password. I hope no one here has done that - sounds like a terrible idea. Anyway, I have never used Twitter before even though it seems like everyone is tweeting now. My name is Sarah_EE in case anyone wants to follow me! (although I don't think I'll ever update my every move). I don't know anyone personally who uses it, so I don't have anyone to follow. Instead I looked up UNT and found several to follow. I am now following the UNT Alumni Association, UNTnews, UNTRIS (a great one to follow!), and UNTLISSA. I found some other interesting people/organizations to follow including vegan_diet, Mother Earth News, Yoga_Journal, LibraryJournal, and ALA Library. Whew! I found more than I thought I would. Let's see if I can remember to keep up and check my Twitter account more than once in a blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment